Amanda Wood Loses 150 Pounds By Following Simple Rules From Nutritionist ~ ViralYani

Amanda Wood Loses 150 Pounds By Following Simple Rules From Nutritionist

Amanda Wood Loses 150 Pounds By Following Simple Rules From Nutritionist – See Her Transformation


At 37 years old, Amanda wood become deeply unhappy with her life — and her own body. Weighing in at 375 pounds, she felt tired, unattractive, and unhealthy. She wanted to change so badly but didn’t know wherein to start, so in 2015, she got in touch with a nutritionist, who said she needed to do 3 easy things to start losing weight.

Une publication partagée par Mandie 🇨🇦 (150+lbs lost) (@mandies_transformation) le


First, she started with the foods she ate.

“I follow balanced macros, which for me means that I try to ensure I am getting 35 percent of my calories from carbs, 25 percent of my calories from fat, and 40 percent of my calories from protein,” Wood explained.



1 2 3

#ViralYani : Get all the #latest #interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing #stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone's talking about.

Let's Get Connected:- Twitter